1) Aaron Eyler’s Sythesizing Educaiton http://www.synthesizingeducation.com
I like Aaron’s blog not because every idea is gold, but because they are ideas. He puts a lot of stuff out there, some of it great, some of it not-so-great, but because of his refusal to compromise his values, most all of it causes me to think about something in some way.
2) Larry Cuban’s Blog http://larrycuban.wordpress.com/
This guy has been around education for a while and knows his stuff. He sees beyond the hype in education reform. However, his posts are pretty long – not necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes I want a quick anecdote not a thesis. :)
3) Cooperative Catalyst http://coopcatalyst.wordpress.com
I like the idea behind this blog, but I have not found myself connecting with any of the topics or writers…yet. So it gets a recommendation because I think it is going somewhere.
4) John Passantino’s blog http://www.passantino4.com/thoughts/
I just started following, but he has some very good stuff that is worth taking a look at.
5) Steven Anderson http://web20classroom.blogspot.com/
Steven keeps me up-to-date with the techy type stuff.
6) Dan Meyer http://blog.mrmeyer.com/
Love this math blog. Love it.
This guy approaches teaching and science as they ought be approached. As spiritually fulfilling activities.